Trustmark for News
We are witnessing a massive content confusion online. Players with economic or political agendas have borrowed journalistic terms to gain credibility. We see an explosive increase in the use of advertorials (ads hidden as articles), fabricated reviews and so-called digital wildfires (fake stories circulating fast). Further, commercial companies are setting up their own media platforms acting like newsrooms.
This report, Trustmark for News, describes how non-biased content is drowning in biased content, and what could be done about it by those trying to do non-biased content.
Download the report here: TrustMark for News
And see the report condensed as a 16 minute talk below.
- The Massive Data Collection by Facebook - Visualized by @EveDaRib https://t.co/5cFoDca5Lx
- Amazon Is Trying to Control the Underlying Infrastructure of Our Economy https://t.co/uLzE6CEKqD
- How your luggage will become 'smart' and tracked https://t.co/PsT1WwGPoa
- German Intelligence Also Snooped on White House - SPIEGEL https://t.co/3nS6bHSKTI
- Imagine how much money Uber would make if it used only robot drivers. The threat of AI is wealth concentration https://t.co/Ns39oirSh0